Ok guys! I need your help! this is my entry for Paris's blog banner contest, and I'm one of the top 3 finalists, and you fans get to decide who is the winner! Please help and pick my banner (if you like). The other two are going to be shown next week.

Hey Bloggies! It's been a few days, and it's been so hard to pick a contest winner! I know I was supposed to pick the winner yesterday, but It was way too hard to choose! So... I've come to the conclusion that I want you to pick the winner! I've picked 3 finalists, and I will put there banner up for one week each. Then, I will create a poll so that you can pick (Week 1, Week 2, or Week 3) Drumroll.............


The first week banner is by Sarah from Connecticut!

XOXO,
Paris

PS. I LOVED every single one! You have to know how hard it was for me to even pick 3 finalists. Love you guys!! <3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrates i like it so that one yours cool

Anonymous said...

im going to pick yours. it looks awesome! i hope you win!!

Anonymous said...

that banner it really cute! i think Paris will love it!

Anonymous said...

cool

Ashysmashy1999 said...

Hey Paris It's Ashtyn (ashysmashy1999)From Stardoll.com,I just wanted to let you know that your stardoll account has been hacked!You should probalbly make a new account...Then check out ur old one!OMG i feel so bad for you,i'm so srry.The person on ur account that hacked it even told me she hacked it and said that u wouldn't care.Alright well peace!