Photobucket

Hello everyone!

Today I decided to make my own blog, well I made it like a week ago and didn't post anything cause I didn't know what to write. So now I think I know what to say? lol. Well as you guys know my little sister made a blog, so she has been nagging me to make one. She told me that everyone is asking her to ask me to make a blog. So I made one. Yay! But anyway, after I make this blog, "my first one" I am going to be making a contest about Halloween, so I will explain everything about that in my next blog! Well I am going to go and make the next blog! haha! Bye!

XOX!
Destinee RaƩ "Bambi" Monroe

P.s. I just felt like posting a pic of me as a baby! awwww ;) lol

3 comments:

Ashysmashy1999 said...

heyy desstinee it's Ashtyn fro stardoll.com (ashysmashy1999)i love ur blog it's awesome anyway..this is ur new blog?it's awesome anyway meet me on stardoll!peace!

Ashysmashy1999 said...

Desstinee do you know Paris's Blog?Thx ur da best!

Ashysmashy1999 said...

Paris's account on Stardoll has been Hacked!!AHHHHH!I feel so scared for her just check out her medoll!(sniffel)and check out my latest senerie she commented it,and she told me Paris wouldn't care and that she did hack it!OMG i feel so bad i already reported her!