You may know her from Nickelodeon's "Roxy Hunter"!













Aria Wallace recently posted on her official blog about her audition for the Clique Girlz!
“Hey Everyone! I hope everybody is doin awesome! Ya’ll will never guess what I got to do these past few days! OMW, I got to audition to be the new Clique Girl!”
“Anyways, there are two sisters named Destinee and Paris Monroe, and their third girl, Ariel, quit. So they auditioned thousands of girls all over the United States and even in Canada, to be the new third! I auditioned and got a callback! There were 35 girls that got called back (including me), and I’m telling you, every girl was AMAZING! They had voices like nobody else, and could reach incredible heights!”
“After the audition on Saturday, we who got called back had that night to learn and know the Clique Girlz’ two hit songs, “Incredible” and “You Think”. So I got to work! I woke up on Sunday morning, and I was sick and had NO VOICE! I didn’t know what I was going to do! But, after drinking a lot of tea, and singing a lot, I pulled through the hoarseness somehow!! Which was awesome, because out of the 35 girls they called back, and after all the intense cutting of girls, they had 14 left! Also including me! Yay! Then with the 14 left, we got to go in and learn harmonies with Destinee and Paris! It was so cool, and they are the sweetest girls ever! Then came the time to cut more girls, out of the 14, and after what they saw through the harmonies in each girl! I ended up being one of the final 3! I couldn’t believe it!! I was so shocked! It was a huge thing for me! That they even considered me was an honor, because Destinee and Paris are incredibly amazing! Out of the thousands of girls they auditioned! I just couldn’t believe it! Lol!”
“Anyways, the next day we got to know Paris and Destinee more! They are the coolest most incredible girls I’ve ever met, and it was such an honor getting to meet and work with them! We rehearsed all of Monday to perform for Jimmy Iovine (the head CEO and producer of Interscope Records!)! He was the one that would make the final decision on who would be the next Clique Girl, based on what he himself heard out of each of the three girls! I did my best, but it turned out that my voice by the time it was time to perform for Mr. Iovine, just gave out! I had lost my voice and just felt awful. I was so disappointed, but I guess I did the best I could at the time, and that was all I could do. Anyways, I didn’t get to be the 3rd Clique Girl, but I’m very very happy for Sarah Diamond, and I would like to wish her all of my congratulations! I really had an amazing time throughout this process, and it was a dream come true to even get to audition! It was the opportunity of a lifetime! I truly enjoyed it! And a shout of to Destinee and Paris: Ya’ll are both “incredible” (no pun intented, lol!)! I hope to see both of you again in the near future, and good luck with everything! Anyways, I hope everybody had a great weekend (I sure did, lol!), and I’ll write again soon!”

0 comments: