Meanwhile, former member Ariel Moore got spanked by lawyers for attempting to put up a highlight reel of her participation with the group. She writes in a comment at Clique Girlz Media:

"I am leaving a comment on this site to apologize for what's about to happen. i just got a message from YOU KNOW WHO'S Attorney's stating that i need to take down the new video that i posted (The compilation of my fans video’s . The ones that have of me performing with the Clique Girlz)) They say that that they own the rights to them and that i must take them down. I am not sure why after 5 years long/ hard working years with them that they would make me do this?????? I guess I just don't have the rights now."


2 comments:

Mom2Three said...

POOR ARIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thats lame :( they need to leave Ariel the hell alone and get on w their lives!